POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Help with "Endless" texture : Re: Help with "Endless" texture Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:25:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help with "Endless" texture
From: Pirate Lord
Date: 1 May 2003 15:36:13
Message: <3eb1772d$1@news.povray.org>
As long as the left + right match up.

This is what I am basically doing.

I have taken the planet example in the help file, and used that as a base
for generating random worlds, my code gives the option for a sphere, or for
a flat "map" which I am using in another program to produce a 3D rotating
world using this texture.

This image thus includes the landmass, oceans and clouds.